Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

umm, don't say I didn't warn you

From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 87 00:59:04 EDT
Subject: umm, don't say I didn't warn you
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Okay, so this doesn't have much to do with music, but I've been
drowning in my own histamines (pollen count 121 today) and a peculiar
coincidence was brought to my attention today.

On the trip up Friday night, I played Famous Blue Raincoat on the ol'
D5.  And sure enough, when I arrived in Baaaaahston, the locals told me
that it was the first good weather they'd had in 5 days.  Stayed that way
through Monday, too.  On the way back that night, I cycled through half
of Kate's albums.  To my utter surprise, I hear you guys up there got
dumped on with a foot of snow Tuesday.

Heh heh, guess it works up north after all...

running out of Sudafed and coherence again,

-dave
--
David Hsu			Alleged System Geek
ARPA:	hsu@eneevax.umd.edu	UUCP: [seismo,allegra]!mimsy!eneevax!hsu