[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

Re: Love-Hounds Tape

In article <8704102110.AA06654@astroatc.UUCP> Love-Hounds writes:
>Really-From: rutgers!uwvax!astroatc!gtaylor (Mr. Sharkey....white courtesy phone, please)

> While you may not enjoy the man's mode of communication,
>I'll speak for the fact that he knows his shit. So well that when I
>went hunting for full albums by people I was interested in, I found that
>the impression that Hof had left me with was dead on in terms of their
>work as a whole.

Now that sounds like just the sort of sampler I would like to broaden
my exposure with.  Think I could take back the insults and ask him
nicely...?

>Greg

	- Phil		prs@oliveb.UUCP (Phil Stephens)     {really oliven}
	or, if that fails:	{get to 'ames' somehow, then}!oliveb!prs

Mail welcome, but my mailer seldom cooperates when I try to reply.

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]