[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

Re: Myself.

>Really-From: hofmann@nrl-css.arpa (James B. Hofmann)
>
>Also, don't feel bad about not going to the 9:30 club.  You really aren't
>missing much - the acoustics suck.  The doormen/bouncers are unfriendly
>snobs.  The neighborhood sucks.  Unfortunately, they book bands I like
>to see and I'm forced to go there for the music.  Also, they have
>some interesting video stuff played between sets and such.  Still, it'd
>be nice to see ya at the Buttholes show on the 30th or Scratch Acid later
>on next month but you can also go to Baltimore to catch the same acts.
>I assume I'll look for a big person with a bunch of Kate Bush CDs in his
>pocket, no?

Hmmm...I've only been to see two acts anywhere, ever, and both within
the last few months.  I'll think about the B-S show, tho.

As for your assumptions, maybe you're confusing me with Bill?  I'm just
a, well, gee, I guess I'm sort of a semi-scrawny nerd.  At least, I was
not too long ago.  You know, glasses with a chipped lens, digital watch
with too many buttons, periodically forgets to visit a barber, permanently
encased in t-shirt and jeans, the whole shtick.

And no, the CD's may follow close, but they stay in the backpack with
the mini-maglite, the complete set of tools to take any electrical
appliance apart, the spools of wire, and the Climber's Guide to Carderock.
Swiss army knife beats _HoL_ in most pinches.

-dave, depressed, mulling over a response to IED's observations
--
David Hsu			Professional Undergrad & System Fascist
ARPA:	hsu@eneevax.umd.edu	UUCP: [seismo,allegra]!mimsy!eneevax!hsu

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]