[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

Tape-go-round

>why not if IED makes a 90-minute tape
>with about ten minutes of stuff recorded on it (the remainder left
>blank) -- stuff that he's relatively sure nobody else has heard before
--
>and send it off to, say, Mark Kat(e)souros? Mark can then add ten
minutes
>of his recommended stuff, and forward the tape to Sue or somebody.
>And so on.

This is not what I had in mind.  First, 90 minutes is not enough for
many people to get their music on (9?).  Then, those who put their music
on first would not get to hear the others.  I say each of us who are
interested make a 90 (or 60 or 30 or whatever you want) minute tape, and
each of these get circulated with a checklist so a tape doesn't go to
the same person twice.

~Pat

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]