[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

Re: Misk.

> Really-From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu
>
> Thanks for all the info about the "Cloudbusting" CD,
> Sue. IED finally managed to get hold of one yesterday --
> and it only cost $6.99! Obviously the store-keeper didn't
> know the market potential of his merchandise.
> The sound on the Organon Re-Mix is unbelievable.
>
> Also, the Peter Gabriel CD-EP of "Big Time", with the
> re-mix plus "Curtains" and a couple of other tracks, is
> out. IED's earlier description of the disks as being
> smaller than normal CDs was wrong, at least regarding
> these examples. Their size was misleading to him in their
> single-sleeve-type packaging, because they look like shrunken
> seven-inch singles. Sony is supposed to be trying to
> convince manufacturers to adopt a 3 1/2 inch CD for the
> singles market, but so far no one has adopted the idea.
>
> -- Andrew

Come on Andrew, how could you lump No Self Control in with "a couple other tracks"?
Good work locating the "Cloudbusting" CD at such a reasonable price.
Maybe a few copies will appear "up north".

While at Tower Records I noticed they had both the orginal UK release of XTC's "Skylarking" CD along with the US release (Geffen) which includes the Dear God track.
UK release was priced as 24.98 while the US release was 14.98.
Which one would you buy?

-Doug-

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]