[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

Just a few questions

I rarely write for info about KT, but am an avid fan and read LH all
the time.  Often many of my questions are answered by many of you without
you even realizing what you are doing.  But I must respond and ask a few
questions that it seems I haven't seen the answer to and am very anxious to
find out about.  I would appreciate any information.

1)  I know that a boxed set of KT 45's exists, and that it is only available
through the KB fan club...my question is:  How do I join the fan club?
And how do I get a boxed set?  I know of 2 other people who would 'dye' to
have a set.

2)  I just found a copy of the Dec 86 Homeground fanzine and was wondering
if I can get a subscription here in the US?  I was planning to do so, but I
am also interested in the other fanzines that are available to KT fans.
Please let me know what others exist and how to join.

3)  Does anyone know of the address of Intergalactic Garage that so many of you
talk about?  I would be very excited to find out what they have available.

4)  I was recently in a Reckless Records store and I was told that a KT picture
disk record exists.  What is the EMI catalog # or what is the song on the disk
or is this a rumor?

5)  I recently listened to a Clannad album (Macalla) and really enjoyed the
sound.  I was told that their older stuff was much more conservative and
traditional.  Would it be worth buying an older album such as Dulaman or
Clannad2.

Thanks for your time.  I really appreciate it.  Please mail me direct if
you don't post to LHs.
-Andrew Elliott
unrvax!elliott@seismo.ccc.gov

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]