[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

Re: One Year Ago Today...

> From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>

> Just finished reading the second of five megabytes of L-H
> archives...  the insight is enormous.  My mind is still reeling from
> the breadth of last year's discussions...have to sift through this
> in measured doses.  Maybe it should be condensed into an
> IntroduKTory Guide to Love-Hounds.

Who's going to do all that work?  I haven't even got my act enough
together to get the Love-Hounds T-Shirts done!  Hey, that reminds
me... is anyone on the list an artist and have the ability to do the
high contrast type of drawings that you need to get a silk-screen
made?

> Thank God for high-volume laserprinters.

How many pages did it take?  How many trees died for the kause?

			|>oug

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]