Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happiness is....

From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 87 23:33:11 EST
Subject: Re: Happiness is....
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa

>Really-From: KNIGHT@MAINE (Michael Knight)
>
>The Never for Ever CD is domestic. Says made in the USA in at least 2
>places on the disk.  Hope it sounds as good as all my other CDs by her
>which are all imports.  After hearing all the horror stories of how
>people got second rate US pressing of The Dreaming, I'm worried that
>this pressing might be second rate too. Anyone know for sure?  I guess
>I'll find out for sure tonight.
>
>                                  -- Mike Knight

*snore*

Hmmm, while the domestic Never for Ever doesn't sound as compressed as
the domestic Whole Story, the background hiss seems to be comparable.

I leave judgement to you.

-dave
--
David "bd" Hsu	hsu@eneevax.umd.edu <or> seismo!mimsy!eneevax!hsu
EE Computer Facility, Maryversity of Uniland, College Park, MD 20742