Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush at the New York Palladium

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 87 22:36:36 EST
Subject: Re: Kate Bush at the New York Palladium

Kate Bush has never performed in New York or even anywhere in North
(or South) America, except for when she was on Saturday Night Live
(and when I interviewed her, and I said "Oh, Kate, would... would...
would you be... willing... to...  to... to... sing 'Under the Ivy' for
me?" and she said "Sure, Doug.  I'd love to!" and pulled out a little
Ensonique synth and sang it just for me.)

Kate *has* performed at the London Palladium, however.