Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Raghu Krishnan <krishnan@utcs.toronto.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 86 01:44:28 EST

NChecksum: 42060
NPath: krishnan
NFrom: krishnan@utcs.uucp (Raghu Krishnan)
NDate: Mon, 15-Dec-86 01:44:14 EST
NMessage-ID: <1986Dec15.014414.23976@utcs.uucp>
NOrganization: University of Toronto Computing Services, general purpose UNIX
NNewsgroups: mod.music.gaffa
NSubject: Attention Fidelis Orozco
NSummary:Killing Joke bootleg...yours for the asking!
NReply-To: krishnan@utcs.UUCP (Raghu Krishnan)
NDistribution: na
NOrganization: University of Toronto Computing Services, general purpose UNIX
NKeywords:Merry Christmas!
N     Well...It's not my record, but I'm sure my friend would be glad to spread
Nthe Killing Joke gospel as far and wide as possible. Where are you anyway?
N     Please send me your mailing address over the net...
N     Season's Greetings et al...
N                                                Raghu Krishnan
N                                                krishnan@utcs
N     I tried every combination and permutation of the address you gave me,
N     but nothing worked! The above kind of thing should go privately, I
N     suppose, and I apologize to the net...
N     Please send me your CORRECT address! Thanks.
N						   Raghu Krishnan
N						   krishnan@utcs