Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Regarding some trivia

From: Ed Simpson <evs%duke.csnet@RELAY.CS.NET>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 86 23:17:18 EST
Subject: Re: Regarding some trivia

Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa

Here is my question: is it possible to get a video tape of Kate's
Saturday Night Live performance?  Was that 1978?

I heard there is a new Peter Gabriel single coming out with Don't Give Up
on the A-side and Peter's re-mix of Excellent Birds (Laurie Anderson) on
the B-side (he's calling it something else - the title slips my mind).

{decvax, seismo}!mcnc!duke!evs
Ed Simpson, P.O.Box 3140, Duke Univ. Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710