Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: hsu@uicsrd.CSRD.UIUC.EDU (William Tsun-Yuk Hsu)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 86 10:25:44 cdt

Subject: Re:  Just so there is no confusion as to...

Well, I wouldn't exactly say Hofboyy "prodded" me to write a review,
more like I gushed about it over personal mail and then decided to pollute
lovehounds with my "gushing" (how about gushi, as in sushi, OUCH, sorry...)
I'm an incorruptible reviewer (most of the time, heh heh :-))

Sorry about more quasi-personal stuff, but could John Rossi please post his
real world address so I can send him money for the tape? Thanks...

In case you're wondering what weirdos like me do in Champaign on a
Thursday night, I just went to hear Simon Frith (GREG TAYLOR TAKE NOTE)
give a lecture. There's also a Die Kreuzen show in the Illini Union tonight,
of all places, which Simon Frith went to after the lecture (so I couldn't
bother him with more questions, grrrr) Anyway, I'll post some transcript
of Frith's talk soon (no, I didn't kiss his hand, sorry...)

Bill Hsu