Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: ittatc!sii!mem
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 86 14:15:40 edt

Howdy--

I haven't read or heard this anywhere else, so I don't know if it has
been commonly discussed, but I thought I'd share my personal theory on
the name of Peter Gabriel's latest album.  I was thinking about this
in my car a month or two ago, wondering why this album had a name while
the previous ones had only been refered to by number, so I thought
perhaps the name of the fifth album, `So', might be the fifth character
of some alphabet.  And it is..  do, re, me, fa, so, la, ti, do.

-mm-