Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Mark Katsouros <KATSOURO@UMDD>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 86 21:28 EDT

>Yes, The Dreaming is *definitely* on Capital-manufactured CD's, but is
>apparently next to impossible to find.

I meant Capitol.  (So I can't spell.)

     For anyone who's looking for KB 45's, there's a store here that sales such
items, but at *very* high prices.  Some of the ones I remember seeing include:

     ARMY DREAMERS
     BABOOSHKA
     COFFEE HOMEGROUND
     DECEMBER WILL BE MAGIC AGAIN w/WARM AND SOOTHING
     THE DREAMING w/DREAMTIME (INSTRUMENTAL VERSION)
     KITE (Japanese)
     THE MAN WITH A CHILD IN HIS EYES
     MOVING (Japanese)
     NE T'ENFUIS PAS w/UN BAISER D'ENFANT
     RUNNING UP THAT HILL w/UNDER THE IVY (included jukebox stickers)
     SUSPENDED IN GAFFA

There were also a few EP's, some picture disks, and a lot more 45's.  Guys, if
you've never fallen in love with a record cover, I challenge you to find a copy
of the NE T'ENFUIS PAS w/UN BAISER D'ENFANT 45, and test your will against its
sleeve.  (yum)  Our Katie really does have a *beautiful* face.  I just thought
I'd mention all this to let everyone know that if you're looking for something
in particular, I *might* be able to help you find it.  And yes, I'm still
waiting to here from my CD contact.

Mark Kat(e)souros

"They say he's lost on some horizon."