Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Mark Katsouros <KATSOURO@UMDD>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 86 23:33 EDT

I *think* KATSOURO@UMDD.BITNET will work.

 >Subject: The Dreaming on CD
 >
 >(Really from ;  Hugh Maher)
 >
 >I'm sure you are going to be innundated with frantic
 >e-mail from TD-CD seekers, so I'll make this brief (you might
 >want to just send a general reply to Love Hounds)
 >
 >Is The Dreaming REALLY on CD or not?

Yes, The Dreaming is *definitely* on Capital-manufactured CD's, but is
apparently next to impossible to find.  I know of someone presently attempting
to make an order.  I'll let you know as soon as I hear from him.

Mark Kat(e)souros

"Some say that knowledge is something that you never have."