Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Mark Katsouros <KATSOURO@UMDD>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 86 21:32 EDT

>Date: Thu, 28 Aug 86 10:51:20 pdt
>From: think!seismo!hao!hplabs!tektronix!omssw1!omssw1!sdp (Scott Peterson)
>
>I'm still all excited about my pet "big path" idea for the back of the shirt.
>Everyone mail me the path FROM mit-eddie TO you, ok?  Even if it doesn't go on
>the shirt, I'd like to play with it photographically.  Who knows, maybee I'll
>produce a LH poster.

Scott, those of us on BitNet really don't have "path's".  It *seems*, though,
that most of the Love Hounds are not on BitNet, so you should still get plenty
of addresses like "myvax!yourvax!hisvax".  My address is pretty boring, and
simply reads "KATSOURO@UMDD.BITNET".   Then again, I suppose it can be expanded
to "KATSOURO%UMDD.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU".  The poster sounds like a pretty
neat idea to me, so let us know if you actually get one produced.

Mark Kat(e)souros

"I really love my cigar, lady, but I take it out of my mouth once in awhile."