Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Good Reverend & his "Murder Music"

From: salamir%UMass.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU (Ron Lussier -- SalNet Hacker)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 86 11:42:56 EDT
Subject: The Good Reverend & his "Murder Music"

Hiya!

     I think we should all pitch in and buy "Andrew Marvick" a sense
of humor for his birthday.  Personally, I loved that ad for the good
Rev., and immediately called him to request his *free* book.  (Giving
the school computer's phone number rather than my own).  I look forward
to reviewing it for LH.

     As for the T-Shirts, I DEFINITELY vote for the second concept, the
'body-calilligraphy' idea.  I think it would be a wild t-shirt to ad to my
collection, whereas the first idea strikes me as your typical concert
shirt.  Yawn.

Salamir

P.S.  I want Human Sexual Response on CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!