Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate On High; IED is Sent Down; and Secularity Reigns in L-Hs

From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 86 12:58 PDT
Subject: Kate On High; IED is Sent Down; and Secularity Reigns in L-Hs

>From: Bob Knight <KNIGHT@SRI-NIC.ARPA>
>Subject: Re: LAROUCHE A KATE BUSH FAN?

>Methinks you missed the point of the message, IED.  Perhaps I missed
>the point of yours (in any case, if you DID miss the point of it,
>please reread it)...

Thanks, Bob. You didn't, IED did, although he
WAS suspicious of the "paster's" sincerity from the start, and
said so twice in his reply. But that entry was just moronic enough to
be mistaken as the real thing, especially coming on the heels of the
Break-Through announcement. Sorry. Now recuperating from the blinding
epiphany of this miraculous lesson in holy wit
(as well as from a concommitant bout of stomach flu),
IED gladly welcomes a ribbing from his philocanine
ilk for his naivete and momentary Loss of Faith.
("...Shocking! To play such horrid tricks on a poor old man!...")

So, Greg E., whatever the hell you look like, are you coming to the
party or what?

Fu-Sheng's T design suggestions sound fine to IED, let them be
acted upon at the earliest, says he. How many brilliant T-shirt plans
are going to be bandied about before somebody actuallymakes one?
Let's see some prototypes off the line, Doug, wherever you are.

So where are all your lengthy explications de textes on
The Ninth Wave, you Dogs, you? Are all of you routinely late to
turn in homework assignments? Poised with hand to pen and
ear to headphone, IED concludes his sermonette for the day,
remaining ever alert for KinpuT.