Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

If and when someone does make a t-shirt, count me in for a large

From: KNIGHT@MAINE (Michael Knight)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 86 14:42:56 EDT
Subject: If and when someone does make a t-shirt, count me in for a large

If and when someone does make a t-shirt, count me in. I'm also
submitting to this forum the following idea. We need to design
an emblem for this conference, a visible icon to represent us
in the future, and on our t-shirt immediately. I feel this icon
should be in the form of a robotic dog: a love-hound.  Here's
one I'm submitting now to start off with. Perhaps everyone who wants
to could submit ideas over the net and we could compile them into
it's own special digest, on which we could vote.  Of course the
final silkscreen need not be an exact duplicate, but general layout,
slogans, and lettering could be decided (or not decided) in this way.

    _       -----------------    V----
         /                   /    o
        /                   /    _
       /                        / _/
       Y                        /
       /            Love-Hounds  V
      /
     /_____________________________

This fellow might be doing all sorts of cute things, like admiring a Kate
Bush logo.

                                                _________
    _       -----------------    V----              |   /
       /            Love-Hounds  V                  |

I leave this up to you folks. Doug, how about it?

Michael Knight
Bitnet: Knight@Maine