Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PG rumour

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 86 06:02:07 EDT
Subject: PG rumour

Today on WFNX one of the DJ's said that PG's "Red Rain" is dashing
up the charts?  Has this been released as a single?

He also said that Peter recently had to move out of his house, because
so many fans were camping out on his front lawn.  Does anyone know if
this is true?  I find it unlikely -- I mean Tears for Fears lives
right down the street, and I haven't heard of them having any problems.

			-Doug

"Science, for Vergil, was like an unattainable woman, who suddenly
opens her arms to him before he's ready for a mature love -- leaving
him afraid he'll forever blow the chance, lose the prize, screw up
royally.  Apparently, he had."