Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Two Little Music Hitlers (One Way, One Music, One Reich)

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 86 04:34:27 EDT
Subject: Re: Two Little Music Hitlers (One Way, One Music, One Reich)

>> We can be a little more civil in our abuse, can we not?

> [Chris Valas:] No.  IED is one of the least-interesting,
> most-irritating jerks I have ever had to suffer through.

No one is forcing you to read what he says.  If you disagree with what
he says then post something saying what you disagree with and why.  If
you just think that what he posts is incredibly boring, then just
don't read it.  If you will remember, the whole reason this mailing
list was formed was because of a bunch of twits in net.music who found
it impossible to skip over stuff they were bored by and felt it
necessary to tell other people to shut up.  I do not intend to let
Love-Hounds degenerate into that sort of thing.

> Would you have toned it down if I had been insulting Krantz instead
> of one of your kindred spirits?  I doubt it.

I have nothing against Krantz (from net.music).  I don't agree with
him and think he's often full of bogosity, but I've never felt
inclined to be nasty to him or tell him to shut up, and I would be
upset if other people did.

> Why don't you go work for the John Birch Society?  They could use a
> little help computerizing their mailings....

Chris, FOaD!

-Doug