Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KiTnKaBoodle

From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@WISCVM.ARPA
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 86 13:41 PDT
Subject: KiTnKaBoodle

Response to: marvicK To the rescue!

>After an extensive listening to the CD with LH moderator
>Doug Alan, we
>conclude that the exchange is not "What's that?" but rather .
>"What is it?"
>And yes, it's there...

Absolutely right, it's "What is it?"  Thanks. Glad to hear
you hear it the way IED does, he was beginning to doubt it
himself.

>On another point, Doug brought up something about
>"Waking the Witch". Does
>Katie-kins say "Help me, baby, talk to me, listen to me,
>tell them baby" or
>"Help me, baby, talk to me, listen to me come, baby"? Doug
>maintained the
>word is "come", I maintain it's "tell them". Comments, anyone?

Katie-kins? IED thinks it could be "come, baby" -- but NOT
"...listen to me come, baby"!! Just "Listen to me. Come, baby!"
The punctuation is crucial -- it's true she's been using some naughty
language lately, but only when it was relevant to the song's meaning.

As for a Love-Hounds meeting, great, except how to choose a location?
You guys are in Cambridge, IED and others are in L.A./Pasadena, others
in between. Same
problem Break-Through had. Solution for IED was to miss out on the
festivities. All weep here.

As for t-shirts, the estimate of $6-8 is very low. What kind of
design are you talking about? IED thought maybe the front should
say something like

               Love-Hounds     {in script}
             An International
                Kate Bush      {in blocks}
              Computer Forum

And below that the KT logo, or maybe a version of it
with some change of our own.

But it would be nice to have something else on the back, too,
perhaps a quotation from one of the songs, one that would
mystify the ignorant rabble, as does the line from "Hounds of Love"
on the black sweatshirt.

The problem is, wouldn't all this cost much more than $6-8 ?