Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KB drivel

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 86 15:16:25 EDT
Subject: Re: KB drivel

> From: tsung@aerospace.ARPA

> btw, where can I get a KB T-shirt?

You can find them every now and then in some record stores that carry
lots of obscure T-shirts.  There are some mail order places that carry
them too.  They are all bootleg type things of only okay quality.  The
Kate Bush Club was selling some *really* nice black sweatshirts with
collars and white writing in the HoL script.  The front says "Hounds
of Love" and the back says "It's in the trees... it's coming!"  On the
sleeves are the KT logo.  I don't know if they have any more left,
however.

> (I'd love to have one with "The Dreaming" style pictures on it, if
> available at all).

I've never seen one.  But if you *really* wanted, you could get some
printed up yourself.  Getting the silkscreen made, however, would
probably have about a $50 overhead.

> For that matter, is there ever a poster with the cover of "The Dreaming"?

Yes, there are both bootleg and official posters of this.  But they
are difficult to find.  I know of a mail order place in England that
sells bootlegs for two Pounds.  I think the minimum order is 3 posters
and then there'd be some more money for postage.

> Or the cover of the 12in RuTH?  Love those pictures.  (These pair of
> eyes have yet had the pleasure of seeing the now legendary (?)
> Japanese cover of TKI).

It's actually the British promo poster that the Japanese cover is
taken from that is legendary.  The Japanese cover is cropped a bit,
making it a bit less, uh, legendary...

-Doug

"You know how that rabbit feels
 Going under your speeding wheels"