Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Video Collection

From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.ARPA>
Date: 16 Jul 86 22:08:00 PST
Subject: Kate Video Collection

I understand that the Hair of the Hound compilation will be soon available
on import videodisk (LV, of course) as a followup to the relative successes
of The Singles File and Live at the Hammersmith.  As far as I can tell,
these videos are the only means of getting good video quality video
coupled with high quality stereo sound.  I understand that Hair of the
Hound will have a digitally encoded soundtrack which should make it the
b all around Kate expose available (that's if you buy into the digital
is best CD type mentality, which, by the way, I'm even being convinced
about.  Just call 1-800-VHS-DISK and ask about future release info for
more details).  I'm going to try to direct order Hair of the Hound in NTSC
from a west coast distribuitor I used to deal with.  I'll pass on any
info I get.  If it becomes available soon, I'll be glad to make a VHS HIFI
copy for anybody who furnishes me proof that they purchased the disk
(should be $29.95 retail) and doesn't have a laserdisk player on which to
play it.

John
------