Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB drivel

From: tsung@aerospace.ARPA
Date: 16 Jul 86 09:13:10 PDT (Wed)
Subject: KB drivel
Posted-Date: 16 Jul 86 09:13:10 PDT (Wed)

Hey, FST do hereby thank IED for his extensive reply on Nosferatu.

btw, did IED ever set those "Woh-dudes" straight?  How can they go
through the rest of their respective lives without knowing the Truth? :-)

bbtw, where can I get a KB T-shirt?  (I'd love to have one with "The Dreaming"
style pictures on it, if available at all).

For that matter, is there ever a poster with the cover of "The Dreaming"?
Or the cover of the 12in RuTH?  Love those pictures.  (These pair of eyes
have yet had the pleasure of seeing the now legendary (?) Japanese cover
of TKI).

Fu-Sheng