Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Adrian Belew. The Pink Holes.

From: fritzz@net1.UCSD.EDU.EDU (Friedrich Knauss) (tty0b)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 86 10:18:16 pdt
Subject: Adrian Belew. The Pink Holes.

> Subject: Home of the Brave (new Laurie Anderson Movie)
> Yow!  Pretty good stuff.
> Did anyone else notice that (shriek!) Adrian Belew was in it?

When adrian did his last tour here in town he played a guitar that had
been painted by miss anderson. cool stuff. (He's been on at least two
of her albums...) So, when are the bears gonna have an album?

> How many people see a record in a bin by an artist they've never
> heard of, and just buy it for the hell of it?

I do I do I do!  Just last week I baught an album by the pink holes
called the amazing pink holes which I'd never heard of before. I
heartily recommend it.  (Um, its on el "something" label that has as a
drawing of two cows humping in front of a barn).