Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KD-TD in cut-out bins

From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.ARPA>
Date: 2 Jul 86 22:48:00 PST
Subject: KD-TD in cut-out bins

I have to admit, I don't remember More Songs About Buildings and Food, nor
do I know who TH is (Is this a sat question?).  At any rate, to be honest,
it appears to me that two types of LPs make it to the cut-out bins here in the
good new USA; 1) Those things which were believed to be big hits by the
p9{esasingf company (e.g. EMI and The Dreaming) or those things which entered
too many pressings, probably caused by one or two blockbustewr hits (e.g.,
the first Areosmith album).

'We've all gone to look for America (sic)'
John

------