Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NME News

From: Jeff Dalton <seismo!mcvax!aiva.ed.ac.uk!jeff>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 86 18:47:27 -0100
Subject: NME News

Morrissey sez: "Obviously Madonna reinforces everything absurd and
offensive.  Desperate womanhood.  Madonna is closer to organized
prostitution than anything else.  I mean the music industry is
obviously prositiution anyway but there are degrees."

Means nothing, of course.

Record News: Robyn Hitchcock: 'Invisible Hitchcock' (Glass Fish via Rough
  Trade) a retrospective LP of unreleased material from 1980-85 -- out this
  week.

Well, that means either it arrived last week and all copies have been
sold, or else that I'll be luckly to see it this month.  Sometimes.

-- Jeff