Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest

From: Tavares@MIT-MULTICS.ARPA
Date: Thu, 29 May 86 00:43 EDT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest

All this discussion about Hi-NRG music.  So far, the only hints I have
gleaned from this list is that it is linked to the gay culture and uses
a lot of synths.  Could somebody please give me some example of Hi-NRG
bands or cuts so that I can place what it is you are categorizing?
(Maybe you could pick some that are VERY commercial, so that I will have
had a good chance to hear them.  I'm too far into Rural America to DQ
yer collitch stations n'all.  Not QUITE out into Paul Harvey land, but
you get the idea.)