Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Coupla notes...

From: Joe Turner <cutter%umass-boston.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 13 May 86 09:21:27 edt
Subject: Coupla notes...

Anyone know when the domestic "Jazz Butcher" elpee is coming out?

Saw the video for "Sledgehammer". Brilliant.

Good bands/Bad bands: I listen to what I consider good music. So do you.
End of topic.

I finally heard "Godstar", from Psychic TV. What IS this shit?

Finally this week, the "We've Got a Fuzzbox and We're Gonna Use it" ep has
hit number one.... go for it, ladies!

"U2 did nothing of interest this week. Again."
                         - New Musical Express, 5/10

				Save your parity bits for big cash prizes!
						Joe

PAPER: Joe Turner, 329 Ward Street, Newton Centre MA 02159
SOUND WAVES: (617)/969-5993
CSNET: cutter@umass-boston.csnet
ARPA : umb!cutter@csnet-relay.arpa
UUCP : {decvax,ima,linus,sri-unix}!cca!ringwld!cutter