Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 'euro-fags' and general ranting and raving

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Mon, 12 May 86 19:25:50 EDT
Subject: Re: 'euro-fags' and general ranting and raving

> From: henry@ATHENA.MIT.EDU

> I thought we were all grown up enough to respect the differences in
> each others' taste in tunes.

Exactly!!!!

(Unless it's Madonna, or Phil Collins, or Sheena Easton, ...)

> P. S. -- BTW, the 'euro-fag' bit has lots its charm.  This real-life
> 	 fag is quite offended.

Don't pay Mr. Wicinski too much mind.  You see, it's unfortunate, but
he's completely crazy.  He told me how it happened -- he was
masterbating while wearing headphones listening to Kate Bush's "The
Handsome Cabin Boy" in one ear, and the Butthole Surfers "Comb" in the
other ear.  In his frenzy, he crashed into the TV, and on came the
video for Madonna's "Lucky Star".  All this sensory overload was just
too much.  His mind frazzled.  Sparks and bone fragments everywhere.
It was really intense.  Unfortunately, he's never been quite the same
since.  They say it's an extreme case of schizophrenia combined with
sociopathic tendencies, but they let him keep a terminal in his padded
room....

			"You're not forgotten here
			 And I will say to you
			 That I will do what I can do"