Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

trendy euro-fag music

From: LustCat%UMass.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU (Net Animal)
Date: Mon, 12 May 86 10:14:17 EDT
Subject: trendy euro-fag music

You'd rather have American trendy he-man music?
No need to call us geeks for listening to music
that is better than most American bands.

I dunno...but as an observation...most American
bands DO suck.  They are all soooo BORING.
THeir either thrash, garage, etc...  after all,
how many R.E.M.-ish groups can we possibly need?
How many 60's clones do we need?  etc...

COmpare the size and population of the U.S. to
England, and you wonder why so much better stuff
comes from such a smaller country...  Could it
be the water?

I guess I am just too wimpy to be able to stand
terrible american music.

(just woke up...hopefully I'm not making too big
 a fool of myself...)

Fidelis Orozco
LoveCat%Umass.Bitnet@Wiscvm.Wisc.Edu