Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

for more insipid interviews....

From: Wimp Econo <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
Date: Mon, 12 May 86 09:06:30 edt
Subject: for more insipid interviews....

check out the latest excuse for a magazine put out by Tower Records.
They have this insipid interview with Husker Wu and just asked them
the stupidest questions.  Seems to me that signing to Warner Bros. gives
every dick headed reporter a reason to ask "Did you leave the indpedent
record comnpany because WB offered more money ??" or "Do you see the
independents as a fad ??".  gag.

they're so fucking trendy now I'm suprised all you geeks who sit around
listening to euro-fag music aren't out buying their new lp and discussing
song structure, and arguing over words.