Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I bet you thought you'd never hear me say this....

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Fri, 2 May 86 19:44:26 EDT
Subject: I bet you thought you'd never hear me say this....

I bet you thought you'd never hear me say this, but KB's new song
"Not This Time" that is on the B-side of her new "Big Sky" single is
absolutlely wretched!  It sounds like Journey or something.  If this
were released as a single in the U.S., it would probably sell
millions.  Thank goodness it's a B-side where no one will hear it.

The good news is that the 12" remix of "The Big Sky" ("The
Meteorological Mix") is fab!  What digeridoo!  What funky African
drumming!  And we get to hear everyone in Kate's family argue over
what various clouds look like.  Buy  it, but take a soldering iron to
the second side.

More later, gotta run off and groove to the beat of live Ministry.

			Crash and burn,

			Doug