Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

qwertyuiop

From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.ARPA>
Date: 2 May 86 16:41:00 PST
Subject: qwertyuiop

OK, OK :

This is more intended for ModMusic then Love-Hounds but, I can't always tell
where mail comes from.

Yes, I believe that musicians should be able to live off their work.

Yes, I believe that the ethics of the music industry are questionable, and that
many people are being used by the 'empire'.

Yes, I know what it is like to try to sell original music while making money
from other than musical stuff (but, alas, I am not a great musician and don't
make pretenses to be, either).

No, I am not a neo-Nazi (just because I wear a military uniform should not
open me up to unfair criticism and establishment political scorn)

No, I do not think that people who take drugs as a means of recreation are
bad people (however, if the drugs are illegal these people are breaking
the law [however, however, I used to break the same laws in my sorted past,
yet, I have felt no inclination to break those laws for quite some time {once
the door is really open, it remains so, till closed by alcohol or timely
administered dosages of benzodiazepines}])

No, it doesn't matter which book you read, marijuana (d,9-THC) is an
hallucinogen (period).

No, I don't think that Love-Hounds is, or should be a forum for these sorts
of comments, ergo, THE END.

'All my friends, I know, I think, like Free BASS'

John
------