Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate CDs

From: ma3166ay <think!harvard!cmcl2!lanl!unmvax!unmc.cc!ma3166ay>
Date: Fri, 2 May 86 23:07:03 mdt
Subject: Kate CDs

Does anyone have a definitive list of all the Kate out on CD?  I don't just
mean the stuff Green lists, I mean American, Japanese, and British pressings.
Here's what I've seen.

	Hounds of Love (of course, readily available even at the local
		Sound Whorehouse)
	The Kick Inside (Japanese -- Kate wearing pink, Japanese liner
		notes)
	Lionheart (I just saw it today, but didn't have the * $25 * they
		wanted for it -- another Japanese import)

Of course the rumor was propagated about "The Dreaming" and "Never For Ever"
supposedly coming from the new EMI plant in England, but I can't play rumors
on my D5 . . . has anyone seen or bought anything other than the three discs
listed above, including different versions of the same albums (like TKI with
the "Country & Western" cover)?

Help!  I don't own a turntable or a working cassette deck!  I *NEED* more
Kate!

.rne.

-----
Ernie Longmire    {{ purdue cmcl2 ihnp4 } !lanl ucbvax } !unmvax!unmc!ma3166ay
-----