Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IN-bare-ASSED by spelling

From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.ARPA>
Date: 24 Apr 86 14:00:00 PST
Subject: IN-bare-ASSED by spelling

Sorry, the correct spelling of euphoria is not uphoria.  I should learn how
to spell before I pontificate.

Irrespective of the lack of the Fripp solo, the live 1974 version of Baby's
on Fire, is in my opinion, more Enoesque.  Remember, it was done **live**
(no overdubs), maybe I have this opinion because I tried to cover it
live ONCE.  I also agree that the studio version would probably be
described as 'better' if 'different' is not sufficient.  The response was
aimed at persons looking in unlikely places for 'pop' Enoesque stuff who
presumably have Here Come the Warm Jets.

Finally, one question.  Where do you go to buy albums by the Cocteau (Sp?)
Twins or Depeche Mode.  Certainly not record world in Waterford, CT.

'There is sanity somewhere'

John

------