Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Drugs, PFunk, etc.

From: nusbaum@utah-cs.arpa (James Nusbaum)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 86 09:14:28 MST
Subject: Drugs, PFunk, etc.

A few ramblings:

Marijuana is not a halucinagen (Is that how its spelled?  [No -- Doug]
My memory must be wanked by too much pot).  It's important to use the
correct drug terminology so that those right wing fundamentalists will
think you are educated.

[When I took Health in high school, they told us it is a mild
hallucinogen -- Doug.]

Glad to here that there are other PFunk fans out there.  Don't miss anything
by Bootsy Collins, Clinton's right hand man.

Some friends and I are blasting down to Jamaica for Sunsplash in August.
We are probably going with a group which is supposed to include Roger
Stephens of KRCW, Reggae Beat fame.  Anyone interested?

Jim

--
Behind the Zion Curtain