Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Radio Stations

From: ToM "Dickhead" Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 86 10:36:38 est
Subject: Re: Radio Stations

Sorry dougbo,  WHFS sucks rancid dog urine.  They are not a radio
station to be considered progressive.  In reality, they are more concerned
with the almighty dollar than in being 'progressive', especially since
they've moved locations.  They DJ's only play what they consider trendy,
and it's usually what the record companies tell them.

A good description of HFS is "brief flashes of innovatation, followed by
long periods of banality."   I always seem to miss the brief flashes (probably
cause I puking my guts out after listening to the long periods of banality).
Lizsten to a good funk/soul station - they're always been much better
anyway.

TDW