Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Radio Radio ...

From: jordan@ucbarpa.berkeley.edu (Jordan Hayes)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 86 07:41:06 PST
Subject: Re: Radio Radio ...

	From: 666 - the anti-brain <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>

	"you better listen to the voice of the hand that feeds you/
	 they don't give you any choice 'less they think that you need them/
	 So you had better do as you are told
	 You better listen to your radio"   - Elvis C (NOT DELBURNOUT McSELLOUT)

What version is that from? I always thought it was

	"They say you'd better listen
	 to the voice of reason
	But they don't give you any choice,
	 'cause they think that it's treason
	So you had better do as you are told
	You better listen to the radio"

Every time I've seen him live he sang it that way ... did I miss a
good live ad lib?

	"and the radio is in the hands of such a lot of fools
	 try to anesthetize the way that you FEEL"

/jordan