Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fright night.

From: 666 - the anti-brain <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 86 15:02:29 EST
Subject: Fright night.

Oh well, borrowed this turkey of a movie (fright night that is)
from my local library and wrote letters while glancing up once
in awhile at special effects only Micheal Jackson would get wet
for.  Then as the credits flew by a name popped up that was quite
familar - Kimberley Rew - ex-Soft Boy, now Wavo,er, Wave mit
Katrina had written a song performed by (get this) April Wine.
The rest of the soundtrack included what looked to be the
retirement home for one-hit popstars - Evelyn "champagne" King,
DEVO and some others I mercifully forgot.  It was said to be out
on CBS records.  Maybe it might be in the "can't sell" bins at
larger record outlets everywhere.

So - Did KATE win????

Why did I even ask.
?