Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

erotic muses

From: David Oskard <dno@cvl.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 86 13:18:47 EST
Subject: erotic muses

	I once found an album in the radio station at UMCP called "Music for
Sensuous Lovers".  It's by somebody named V (or is it Z?).  It basically
consists of *sensuous* electronic music with a track of some (supposed)
voluptuous woman making moaning and groaning noises -- that's probably the
most erotic "music" I've ever heard, unless you count those flexy disks that
come (no pun intended) in those smut rags aka pornography.

	Then there's the No Trend song about the two fashonable lovers
killed in an auto wreck while "he was pretending to be drunk off of one beer"
or something like that.  Good song.  Can't remember the name.  I guess it's
not very erotic either.  Oh well....

		David