Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New video for "One More Color"

From: Henry Chai <ihnp4!utcsri!utflis!chai>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 86 10:24:46 est
Subject: New video for "One More Color"

In Saturday's paper, the writer of a "video gossip" column sez that
Jane Siberry is making a new $100,000 video for "One More Color"
for US release.  Have you USians seen the original Canadian video?
The color is nice, the concept is OK, except the part where you
just KNOW she's seated on a chair which is being turned around
and around (altho only her head and shoulders are visible) and
it sorta spolied the video for me. (too tacky ?)

I'd also like to see a video for "Map of the World".....

henry