Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Komic Kate

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 86 17:17:24 EST
Subject: Komic Kate

I talked to Peter Morris, the editor of "Homeground: The International
Kate Bush Fanzine", on the phone today, and he told me that he saw the
Friday Comic Aid thing.  He said Kate performed one song, "Breathing",
alone on an electric piano (the very same kind Peter Gabriel used to
do "Here Comes The Flood" on Kate's '79 Xmas special).  At first, she
seemed pretty nervous (this is probably the first time she's performed
live since The Prince's Trust benefit in '83), but soon became more
confident and did a wonderful job.  Peter Morris was surprised to hear
that she did something different on Sunday.

Joe, did you get any info out of this friend in England what kind of
arrangement she did with "Sat In Your Lap" and "The Big Sky".  "The
Big Sky" hardly seems like something you could do solo on an electric
piano.

			"How I wish you were here"

			 Doug