Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

... one more movie

From: James B Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 86 16:46:40 EST
Subject: ... one more movie

I just saw this movie a couple of days ago.  It's just out on video tape and
its called "re-animator" ... really great flick ...had me on the edge of my
seat for the last half hour - I didn't even notice I had been sitting on the
edge until the credits rolled over the screen.  It's a version of an H.P.
Lovecraft story so I guess that gives a little credibility however it's a
thriller that relies on both the terror and the gore aspect of a good horror flick.
And the FX are great, too ...

Oh, I forgot this is a Kate Bush mailing list ...

(thanks for the tape, doug ...)

						"I'm so scared of the Russians
						 They got spies everywhere ...
						 spies everywhere" - Made for TV