Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

frankie goes to hollywood......

From: Lisa Renee Baker <lbaker%umass-boston.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 86 12:15:24 est
Subject: frankie goes to hollywood......

Yes, yes.....I know they're "pop" if you go by all the tunes that got
airplay on commercial radio but their album was a truly diverse set of
songs. Who else would (as Cutter puts it) have the balls to put "Do You
Know the Way to San Jose?" on an album..........but anyway I hear that
after the album they had a single entitled "How to Remake the World".
Has anyone heard of it and/or anything about the band lately?

              --- Lisa