Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Regressive Aid

From: ihnp4!scgvaxd!tcville!mustang!meyer (Mike Meyer)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 86 13:47:25 pst
Subject: Regressive Aid

In article <1301@mit-eddie.MIT.EDU> (Love-Hounds digest 3/17/86)
David Oskard writes:

>band.  That's how I found Pink Industry and Regressive Aid (does anyone
>know the scoop on these guys?  --the record got stolen out of the studio

I've not heard Regressive Aid, but they are somehow connected with
comix artist Matt Howarth ("Changes" "Those Annoying Post Brothers").
Thier album "Effects on Exposed People" is available from Howarth via
mail order.  I suspect Howarth is in the band; his strips feature
quite a avant-musik sensibility, often through the inclusion of the
fictional band, the Bulldaggers.

	Mail order info can probably be gotten from:

		Howski Studios
		Box 804
		Langhorne, PA 19047

Howarth also has available a 24-page comic based on the song "The
Anti-Chair", a "graphic shocker in the tradition of the bloodiest
horror films..." Yum.

Mike Meyer
Hughes Aircraft EDSG
Image and Signal Processing Lab
{allegra | ihnp4 | seismo | cit-vax}!scgvaxd!tcville!meyer
"We had some good machines, but they don't work no more..."