Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(Not Lydia) LUNCH!

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 86 15:45:15 EST
Subject: (Not Lydia) LUNCH!

As far as I know, five people, including me and Joe Turner have said
they are planning on being at the First Occasional Lesser Boston
Love-Hounds Lunch, Social Event of the Temporal Period, and Record
Shopping Spree.

These people are Nessus@Eddie.MIT.EDU, Ambar@Athena.MIT.EDU,
jdarnold@Athena.MIT.EDU, Cutter@UMass-Boston.CSNET, and
LBaker@UMass-Boston.CSNET.

So, I do declare that we all (and anyone else who wants to come) meet
at House of Peking at 12:30pm on Wednesday, March 26th, (that's either
today or tomorrow, folks, or you've missed it).  House of Peking is in
Harvard Square.  I'm not sure exactly where it is, but I'm told it's
right next to Second Coming Records, so I'll tell you how to get to
Second Coming Records.  It is at 1105 Massachusetts Avenue.  So, let's
say you are standing at Out of Town Tickets in Harvard Square, right
next to the Red Line entrance.  You walk up Mass Ave towards Central
Square.  After Mass Ave forks into some other street on the left and
Mass Ave on the right, get onto the left side of the road.  Within
several blocks, you will come to a little shopping center that has two
levels.  Second Coming Records is the first store in the bottom level.
You walk down a flight of stairs that comes directly off of the
sidewalk to get to it.  Now wander aimlessly about until you find
House of Peking.

Readers in areas of the universe without easy access to Harvard
Square, are welcome to hold their own Love-Hounds Lunches in locations
more accessible to them.

	Delia Smith: "And I see that you've left on the skins on.  I
		like that.  It adds so much color."
	Kate Bush: "Yes, and there's so much natural goodness in the
		skins."

-Doug