Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Cult

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 86 17:26:42 EST
Subject: The Cult

Anyone here like The Cult?  Well, they are one of my favorites
and I am wondering if anyone knows if they will be playing in the
Massachusetts area...

Also, before I got funds to buy the SUdden Death Cult album, somebody
bought it from my local record store!

 ...how is it?  Is it much like the material they are putting out now?

Fidelis
LoveCat%UMASS.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU

by the way, what does   Einsturzende Neubauten   mean?
                        ---------------------- (that German group that
                                                likes banging peices of
                                                metal, glass, etc...)