Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Which KB album next?

From: Alec Saunders <wasaunders%watdragon%waterloo.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 86 14:25:43 EST
Subject: Which KB album next?

Somebody (Rob Leatherwood I think?) asked which KB album to pick up
after The Dreaming and Hounds of Love?

I bought them in this order:

	Lionheart, Kick Inside, Never Forever
	Dreaming, HoL

'course I bought the first three around the time of the release of
Never Forever, so I didn't have the selection you newcomers to
fandom have today.

You should definately pick up Never Forever next. After that get The Kick
Inside ... Lionheart (I like it ... but why???) is a bit like Kate does
the Beegees and Frank Sinatra with a weird twist to it. Get it for the
sake of having it but don't listen to it too often.
--
Alec Saunders  				watmath!watdragon!wasaunders
"Parallel hair???? Who needs it!"

[Frank Sinatra and the Beegees?!?!  I'd say more like a cross between
Joanie Mitchel, Patti Smith, Pink Floyd, Brian Ferry, and a dog
whistle, with a weird twist to it.  --Doug]